Saturday, December 13, 2008

Choc Chip Cookies

Something simple and quick is what I've been craving to make. Nothing fancy and complex. These are just simply choc chip (bitter sweet choc was used) with a bit of vanilla extract, some walnuts and a whole heap of butter. Another wonderful Dorie Greenspan recipe. I have to admit I love Dorie. Her recipes are simple, straight forward. However they aren't simple in their taste. They often have an adventurous side to them for instance incorporating unusual spices. And, the best part is, her recipes usually work and taste amazing.

3 comments:

Snooky doodle said...

YUMMY CHOCOLATE CHIPE COOKIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME ;) I LOVE DORIE'S RECIPES TOO. PITY BOOKSHOPS HERE I DON T HAVE THE BOOK. HOPEFULLY I LL BE ABLE TO BUY IT BY MAIL ORDER IF IT'S NOT THAT EXPENSIVE .

Gobblebit said...

I have to say, I could use some more of these.

Anonymous said...

The picture was so delicious looking that I had to find the recipe. Don't know about the cookies...yet...(still chillin'), but the dough (what's left anyway) was so yummy I had to force it out of one hand with the other to put the bowl in the fridge!