Sunday, December 21, 2008

World Peace Cookies - Dorie to the Rescue Again

These are yet another Dorie Greenspan cookie. They are wonderful, they have no eggs in them, they are chocolaty and they have a secrete ingredient that makes them even better. Salt. Specifically Fleur de sel. It adds a slight grittyness (much like Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese in a weird way), and an amzing uplift to the cookie that is really tasty. The reviews I recieved were all positive for these babies so although they aren't pretty cookies they're seriously tasty cookies. Tasty far outweighs pretty in my book!

2 comments:

Rhona said...

Yum! They look very chocolately and delicious. And chewy.
I just finished my cookie baking last night and will be handing them out today. I will post about my cookie adventures this week.

Anonymous said...

come on.. where is the recipe for these!!! they were sooo good.